Book Signing Events




Just want to keep you posted on some of my upcoming book signing events.

Next Tuesday, I will be signing books at Laura Pearce Ltd. from 11am-3pm. During those hours only, Laura Pearce will be selling my book at a pre-holiday discounted price of $22 per book.  This will be a great opportunity to take care of your holiday shopping, especially if you plan to buy my book for client gifts.

For more information and to RSVP, please see the invitation above.





And if you live in the Charlottesville, Virginia area, I hope that you'll come to my book signing event on Wednesday, November 6 at the Caspari flagship store on West Main Street.  I love Caspari, and if you ever visit me at my home, you'll likely be served a cocktail with a Caspari cocktail napkin beneath it.  I'm really thrilled that Caspari is hosting this event, and I do hope to see some of you there!

Please see above for additional information on this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment