The Peak of Chic Entertains




I've been working on a project, and it's one with which I've been having a lot of fun. Today, I am debuting my new blog, The Peak of Chic Entertains. My love of entertaining prompted me to start my new blog, one which will focus on good food, flowers, table linen, china, and cocktails. I'll give you peeks into my entertaining closet as well as those of friends. I'll even play around and create tablesettings just for fun. After all, it will give me something to do on those Saturday nights that I'm home alone!

I plan to post updates on the new blog around twice a week for the time being. But you can still find me here at The Peak of Chic where I'll continue to write about design, history, and stylish living (almost) every weekday.

Look forward to talking entertaining with you on the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment